Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, September 06, 2008

One down, two to keep waiting on.

Noel received a letter in Friday saying that he didn't make the top 6 in Cedar Rapids. So unless, this year of testing proves fruitless, we will not be Iowa residents much longer. I am really thankful to know. If you read any previous posts you'll see that I'm a little anxious to hear about an offer. I am thankful to know CR is off the table. Now it will either be Crystal Lake or Denver.

We celebrated my baby-brother-in-law's 24th birthday last night at their Dad's house. It was pretty sweet to see Papa Mickey not wanting Noel to move to Denver. Then this morning Noel ran a 5K and Papa Mick called wanting to come watch (having never expressed any interest before), and telling Noel that the four of us should go out for dinner sometime. It's another reminder that Denver would be really hard. But, there is a part of me that really feels that Denver will be worth it. I will be at peace wherever God wants us.

Oh, I'm really excited about having a grown-up dinner out with Tony, Tippee, Morgan & Blake at Formosa tomorrow night. I'm trying to expand my horizons. Wish me luck!

1 comment:

Angie said...

I dig the new Fall layout. I can't believe it's the middle of September...it's still hot here so it's not time for baking pumpkin things yet, but I'll keep you posted.