Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 03, 2008

Still Waiting

I'm probably the most impatient person alive. I'm actually not exaggerating this time. I have been waiting for months for Noel to get a new job offer, wait, make that years. Almost 2.5 years. Now there are three cities telling us that they will extend offers mid-September. That's 2.5 weeks away! What's really making my matter worse here, is that I have a three week break from school. My next class doesn't start until Sept. 17th. I have very little to distract me. I was actually bored on Monday morning. A day off work, and I really didn't even enjoy it. I've had a lot of time with Noel lately, which has been wonderful. The way I figure it is once, we get an offer, (and really it is when, not if), we will have between 2-6 weeks to move. Unless we get Cedar Rapids, then the commute will surely suck for awhile, but we'll be able to look for something... permanent. :) I'm thankful that substitutes are in need, because that will be my job when we move. I know this post seems really whiny. It's not just all the waiting. It's more my desire to plan, and feel settled, and make my home. I just have to remember, that God is good and he's got the timer. Easier said than done, right?

**Update** Noel's polygraph with Crystal Lake is Sept. 10th. Wish him truthful thoughts, or something like that.

No comments: