Noel and I went to Denver again last weekend for a long weekend. We are fortunate enough to stay with his uncle, who truly spoils us. We saw Noel's sweet cousin Molly, who is finishing up her freshman year at the University of Denver. She showed us her dorm room and then gave us a tour of her campus. We decided then, since the weather was great- 55 and sunny, that we would go skiing for a couple of hours. We did and it was beautiful, except that it's been over 6 years since I skied and I was so sore immediately! We had fun, and I love being up in the mountains.Sunday, May 17, 2009
Spring Skiing
Noel and I went to Denver again last weekend for a long weekend. We are fortunate enough to stay with his uncle, who truly spoils us. We saw Noel's sweet cousin Molly, who is finishing up her freshman year at the University of Denver. She showed us her dorm room and then gave us a tour of her campus. We decided then, since the weather was great- 55 and sunny, that we would go skiing for a couple of hours. We did and it was beautiful, except that it's been over 6 years since I skied and I was so sore immediately! We had fun, and I love being up in the mountains.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment