Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

High School.

This is how people will know me. only through surveys apparently.

Fill this out about your SENIOR year of high school! The longer ago it was, the more fun the answers will be!!

1. Who was your best friend?
Erin Vrtis, Megan Reischauer... Joey Keating.... Mrs. Parks?

2.What sports did you play?
None. I did not even participate in gym.

3. What kind of car did you drive?
'97 Dodge Grand Caravan

4. It's Friday night...where do you go?
Usually I would say movies or Applebee's

5. Were you a party animal?
Definitely not.

7. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir?
Nope, but my TA class was in the band room. (with Erin and Mrs. Sperry)

8. Were you a nerd?
No... middle of the road I'd say.

9. Did you get suspended/expelled?
I did get a saturday detention. and only took a short nap as opposed to the regulars who slept all day.

10. Can you sing the fight song?
Duh, of course! "we are the fighting warriors, our hearts are brave and true, we fight for MCHS and for the fame of you, RAH RAH RAH. Onward to victory always, let this our motto ring we fight for MCHS and our hearts will always sing!" had to type that about 100 times in keyboarding with Mrs... Karen..... something...

11. Who were your favorite teachers?
Meyers, Zac, Smith (If it looks like a duck...) McCarrell, Burm, and my all time fave. Mr. Pearson. I even had fav. secretaries.

12. Where did you sit during lunch?
DUH Erin!!!! You me and Joey went to East (sometimes) remember... and had bagels all the time. man.

13.What was your school's full name?
McHenry High School West Campus

14. School mascot?
Warrior

15. Did you go prom?
No. Getting dressed up was not my thing. I promised a lot of people I would go, but since we buried my mom four days before that I wasn't really in the mood. Looking back, I don't think I would have went even if I had planned on going.

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you?
no.

17. What do you remember most about graduation?
(yeah class officers, andrea and erin!) I sat in the front row since I was a class officer. I really just remember thinking it wasn't right that my mom wasn't there.

18. Where did you go senior skip day?
I am pretty sure that most of us didn't do skip day... I think that we were threatened to not graduate or something. But I did skip gym and AP bio on a pretty regular basis. (and they did totally threaten us, so we secretly discussed an alternate day- never happened)

20. Were you in any clubs?
class treasurer, representatives club anything that didn't actually require effort but i got credit for... that was me.

21. Did you have any secret admirers??
I secretly admired enough people for the entire school...

22. Have you gained some weight since then?
shut up.

25. What year did you graduate?
2000

26. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion?
Nope, it's like casual awkward prom... no thanks, see i'm still boycotting.

27. Who was your home room teacher?
No homeroom, but Sperry was my TA, in the band room, with music stands for desks.

28.Who will repost this?
don't know

29. Who was your high school sweetheart?
ahhh... memories...

30. Do you still talk to people from high school?
a handful, which is all I need.

No comments: