Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, February 12, 2006

The most beautiful wedding ever.

So I got to be the Co-Matron of Honor at Meg and Nicks wedding last weekend. As always, I was an emotional wreck. I had been preparing my speech for months. My entire life with Megan has been a compitition... not so much on her end. But anyway. When It came to the speech, I cried and was ridiculous and didn't even say what I really wanted to say cause I hate when girls give crying speeches. No one wants to watch you struggle with a speech for ten minutes. So that was the disappointing part. But everything else was beautiful , of course I suck and don't even have a picture of the bride! Duh! I will. Soon. Stay tuned.



First of all, these were great dresses.




Isn't Matty-Moe the cutest thing ever? I dressed my husband in baby blue and my little brother in pink. I rule.

Since, Jon won't send me the good pictures he took at Meg's wedding, I put this on in my blog.

No comments: